Dr. Barkimer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brett Barkimer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Menomonee Falls, WI. Dr. Barkimer completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Primary Care Clinic and is affiliated with Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barkimer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Care Clinic
Primary Care ClinicW129n7055 Northfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 Existing Patients: (262) 253-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barkimer?
Very friendly, professional, time sensitive, able to squeeze people in for urgent needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brett Barkimer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barkimer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barkimer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barkimer frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Cough.
Dr. Barkimer's office is located at W129n7055 Northfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital