Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (571) 666-3046.
Dr. Brett Wohler, MD
Dr. Brett Wohler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Wohler completed a residency at University of Virginia Med Center. He currently practices at MDVIP - Alexandria, Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wohler is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Virginia Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1986
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Washington and Lee University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wohler?
Dr Wohler and his staff are all very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I know my medical needs will be taken care of regardless even if I am out-of-town. Professionalism, medical expertise, courtesy, and interest in my well-being are services that Dr Wohler has provided me over the last 18 years.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brett Wohler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wohler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wohler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wohler frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Bladder Infection, and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Wohler's office is located at 6160 Fuller Court, Alexandria, VA 22310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wohler speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wohler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.