Dr. Bret Edelman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edelman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bret Edelman, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Edelman completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Cornell University. He currently practices at Parkslope Anesthesia Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- New York Presbyterian Cornell University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Tulane University Medical Center and Affiliates, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- CARLETON COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Parkslope Anesthesia Associates
Newyork-presbyterianbrooklyn Methodist506 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Existing Patients: (718) 780-3279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edelman?
I had to do a few procedures at the Roslyn office,where Nelly and the girls there, are very welcoming. Dr Edelman was great.. He has a tenacity for his craft/skill/knowledge. His empathy and his professionalism also made the whole process more manageable !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edelman frequently treats Ambulatory Phlebectomy, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Dialysis Access Procedures.
Dr. Edelman's office is located at 506 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.