Dr. Bret Frey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bret Frey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Enid, OK. Dr. Frey completed a residency at Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Univ Of Oklahoma. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Specialty Care of Enid and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Univ Of Oklahoma, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center/Surgery Internship, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Specialty Care of Enid
Specialty Care of Enid2821 N Van Buren St, Enid, OK 73703 Existing Patients: (580) 213-9799
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frey?
Dr Frey was an understanding man ant sure fixed what need to fixed. I feel like a brand new woman. Tha staff is just as awesome!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frey frequently treats Joint Pain, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Frey's office is located at 2821 N Van Buren St, Enid, OK 73703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frey speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City