Dr. Bret Fisher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fisher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bret Fisher, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Panama City, FL. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Laser & Surgery Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Efficient office, Dr Fisher is very good and takes time to explain everything and what to expect. The email reminders and check ins are great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Keratitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 2500 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Panama City, FL 32405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fisher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.