Dr. Brent Taylor, MD
Make an Appointment(844) 397-0594
Dr. Brent Taylor, MD is a dermatologist in Spartanburg, SC. He currently practices at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Spartanburg and is affiliated with Piedmont Mountainside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Dermatology.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Spartanburg
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery - Spartanburg1650 Skylyn Dr Ste 402, Spartanburg, SC 29307 Existing Patients: (844) 397-0594
- Scripps Clin & Rsch Found/Green Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- Peach State Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Long time patient. Had multiple MOHS surgeries both with him and with others. Dr. Taylor does great work. He spends the most time with me. More than all other derms I've visited. Always very thorough exams. I never feel rushed. Sometimes I have to wait a while for my appointment if he is in a surgery that ran over. Office is clean and nice. Staff very welcoming. They seems to really like their job and each other. MOHS are always as good as can be. Always given a very close estimate for the surgery. They are always very honest about my ability to wait and give me several options for treatment. My scars are nonexistent. They usually take 3 or 4 months to really heal to the final result. My face spots healed more quickly. Nurses called to check on me. I genuinely trust his expertise. He never feels like a salesman. Have recommended everyone to come here and will continue.
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital