Dr. Stoll has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brett Stoll, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Stoll completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Anmed Health Carolina Cardiology and is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoll is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anmed Health Carolina Cardiology
Anmed Health Carolina Cardiology100 Healthy Way Ste 1250, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 224-2465
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoll?
Dr Stoll has been my cardiologist for a number of years. He is thorough and I trust him. He takes time to listen to my and my family’s concerns and answer our questions. His office staff is kind and respectful. My time in the waiting room is short.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brett Stoll, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stoll's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stoll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stoll frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stoll's office is located at 100 Healthy Way Ste 1250, Anderson, SC 29621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stoll speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AnMed Health Medical Center