Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brent Hanks, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Hanks completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Cancer Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duke Cancer Center
Duke Cancer Center20 Duke Medicine Cir, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 668-6688
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanks frequently treats Nausea, Itchy Skin, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Hanks' office is located at 20 Duke Medicine Cir, Durham, NC 27710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital