Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 566-3742.
Dr. Brendan Sullivan, MD
Dr. Brendan Sullivan, MD is a concierge medicine specialist in Clifton, NJ. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at MDVIP - Clifton, New Jersey and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albany Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Luke's/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- St. George's University, Medical School — 1998
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 1992
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Great Cardiologist, Also a good primary doctor. Very good obsevation, will advise about eating habits, vitamins besides medicines & if needed will give reeferrals to best specialitsts too
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
- St. Mary’s General Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brendan Sullivan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Chest Pain, and Carotid Artery Disease.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 1135 Clifton Avenue 206, Clifton, NJ 07013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.