Dr. Brendan McCarthy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. McCarthy completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCarthy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 538-4400
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center31 MALL RD, Burlington, MA 01803 Existing Patients: (781) 744-8555
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCarthy?
Dr. McCarthy is what I wish all doctors could be like... he relates. he communicates, he explains in layman's terms. He takes the time to have a real conversation. I finally understand what is going on with my vision. He made me feel comfortable enough to ask all my questions...and to hear the answers. He takes himself lightly. A doctor with humility!
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center