Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Brenda Robertson, MD
Dr. Brenda Robertson, MD is
- Board Eligible In Child Psychiatry, Other Education — 2013
- Harbor/UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Diplomat Status Awarded From American Board Of Psychiatry and Neurology / Board Certified In General Psychiatry, Other Education — 2012
- Ucla-Kern Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertson?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Brenda Robertson, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Robertson's profile.
Dr. Robertson in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robertson's office is located at 22939 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 313 Torrance, CA 90505. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Robertson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Brenda Robertson, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Brenda Robertson, MD has a star rating of 1.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 22939 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 313, Torrance, CA 90505 (213) 598-6535