Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Bradley Knight, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Bradley Knight, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Knight completed a residency at University Of Michigan Health System. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Michigan Health System, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knight?
Dr. Knight performed cardiac ablation on me in 2010 I was extremely satisfied and have done well till now. I am writing this to try to get a huge thank you to him for his actions concerning my nephews wife, Rebecca. Her problem turned out to be caused by a large cyst and was therefore she did not need ablation. Dr. Knight stayed with her throughout the surgery even though he didn’t necessarily have to. I can’t thank him enough for his commitment to her health and welfare, Sincerely, Jim Enstrom
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley Knight, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knight's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knight accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knight frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Knight's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knight has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.