Dr. Brad Reddick, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brad Reddick, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He currently practices at Southwest Orthopaedic Specialists Pllc and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Orthopaedic Specialists Pllc8100 S Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73139 Existing Patients: (405) 632-4468
Action Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Pllc2506 N Harrison St, Shawnee, OK 74804 Existing Patients: (405) 395-9050
- 3 1805 Commons Cir, Yukon, OK 73099 Existing Patients: (405) 632-4468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddick frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance.
Dr. Reddick's office is located at 8100 S Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Miami Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery
- Purcell Municipal Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City