Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Bradley Hubbard, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hubbard completed a residency at University of Missouri. He currently practices at Baylor Medical Center At Uptown and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hubbard is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Ut Southwest Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Missouri, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2005
- Rensselaer, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Medical Center At Uptown2727 E Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75204 Existing Patients: (214) 443-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hubbard?
Phenomenal doctor and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hubbard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hubbard frequently treats Breast Reconstruction, Gynecomastia, and Breast Ptosis.
Dr. Hubbard's office is located at 2727 E Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Plano
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano