Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Bradley Hofer, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Englewood, CO. Dr. Hofer completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Rehab Solutions PC and is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital. Dr. Hofer is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- East Birmingham Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Northwestern University Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rocky Mountain Rehab Solutions PC501 E Hampden Ave Fl 4, Englewood, CO 80113 Existing Patients: (303) 788-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hofer?
Dr Hofer is an incredible Dr! After I had a heart ablation from another Dr that had major complications, Dr Hofer immediately found the issues and literally saved my life! He was very thorough and attentive. His expertise is beyond words. I would recommend him to anyone that has heart issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hofer frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Coronary Angiogram, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Hofer's office is located at 501 E Hampden Ave Fl 4, Englewood, CO 80113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hofer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center