Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bradley Evans, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Evans completed a residency at University CA. He currently practices at Legacy Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University CA, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University CA, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 19250 Sw 65th Ave Ste 265, Tualatin, OR 97062. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Portland
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Center