Dr. Bradford Waddell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Waddell completed a residency at Ochsner Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peoples Health
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waddell?
Dr. Waddell was so attentive and such a great listener. Even after I asked all 3,900,000 of my questions, he remained engaged and polite. By the time I left his office, I felt confident in what we discussed and the Plan of Care set forth. Great experience!
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Stamford Hospital