Dr. Meister has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brad Meister, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Parsons, KS. He currently practices at Southeast Kansas Orthopedc Clin and is affiliated with Allen County Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meister is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Kansas Orthopedc Clin
Southeast Kansas Orthopedic Clinic1902 S Us Highway 59 Bldg D, Parsons, KS 67357 Existing Patients: (620) 421-0881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meister?
It’s so nice to have a dr that comes so highly recommended close to home. He is very thorough and explains everything. I feel he is very trustworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brad Meister, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meister's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meister accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meister frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery, Knee & Lower Limb Surgery, and Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Meister's office is located at 1902 S Us Highway 59 Bldg D, Parsons, KS 67357. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allen County Regional Hospital
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
- Fredonia Regional Hospital
- Labette Health
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Wilson Medical Center