Dr. Suprenant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brad Suprenant, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Kankakee, IL. Dr. Suprenant completed a residency at Olympia Fields Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Riverside Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with AMITA Health St. Mary's Hospital Kankakee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suprenant is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Olympia Fields Hospital & Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Olympia Fields Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverside Heart & Vascular Institute
Riverside Heart & Vascular Institute500 N Wall St, Kankakee, IL 60901 Existing Patients: (815) 939-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suprenant?
Dr. Suprenant takes time with patients as he is a good listener and tries to come up with plan. After dealing with something for almost 6 years he had a diagnosis after only a fee moments during a stress test. I was so grateful and am now doing much better!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brad Suprenant, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suprenant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suprenant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suprenant frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Suprenant's office is located at 500 N Wall St, Kankakee, IL 60901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health St. Mary's Hospital Kankakee
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Riverside Medical Center