Dr. Brad Baker, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Baker completed a residency at New Engl Eye Ctr-Tufts/New Engl Med Ctr. He currently practices at Vitreo-Retinal Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Vitreo-Retinal Associates67 Belmont St Ste 302, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 752-1155
- 2 975 Merriam Ave Ste 117, Leominster, MA 01453 Existing Patients: (978) 786-9600
- New Engl Eye Ctr-Tufts/New Engl Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Opthalmic Cons Boston-MA EE Infirm-Tufts/New Engl Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New Engl Eye Ctr-Tufts/New Engl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Malden Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?