Dr. Zacharia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brad Zacharia, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Zacharia completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Penn State Health Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zacharia is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Mailman School Of Public Health, Columbia University, Other Education — 2014
- Columbia Univ College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2007
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zacharia?
He is awesome! If you have a question he will make sure you completely understand. Even though I only see him annually it is like we are old friends when he walks in the door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brad Zacharia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zacharia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zacharia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zacharia frequently treats Nervous System Neoplasms.
Dr. Zacharia's office is located at 30 Hope Dr Ste 1200, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center