Dr. Kligman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brad Kligman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Kligman completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at BLANCO JOSEPH MD OFFICE and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kligman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cole Eye Inst, Cleveland Clin Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthNow New York, Inc.
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- One Health
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blanco Joseph MD Office
SightMD133 Plandome Rd, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 627-0033
SightMD260 Middle Country Rd Ste 201, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 265-8780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kligman?
Highly recommend Dr Kligman!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brad Kligman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kligman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kligman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kligman frequently treats Eye Infections, Corneal Diseases, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Kligman's office is located at 133 Plandome Rd, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island