Dr. Bozena Witek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Witek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bozena Witek, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Witek completed a residency at Edgewater Med Center. She currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Witek is board certified in Hematology.
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Med and Science, Fellowship Hospital
- Edgewater Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Acad Med Poznan, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specialists7447 W Talcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60631 Existing Patients: (773) 774-0042
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Witek?
Dr. Witek is very knowledgeable and caring physician. She treated my mother for breast cancer which was very aggressive type. Dr. Witek gave her chemotherapy pre breast lumpectomy and it almost completely shrunk the tumor. The doctor was very caring and supportive throughout the treatment and my mom is doing very well now. She is a wonderful doctor and my mom vas thankful to be treated by her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Witek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Witek frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Witek's office is located at 7447 W Talcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Witek speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Witek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Community First Medical Center
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital