Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD
Make an Appointment(212) 679-1200
Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD is a allergy specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hadjiev completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, the affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He currently practices at Boyan Hadjiev MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Boyan Hadjiev MD
Boyan Hadjiev MD30 E 40th St Rm 1200, New York, NY 10016 (212) 679-1200
Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Macedonian, English
- Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, the affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, the affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Medical School — 1996
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hadjiev?
when i first came in my breathing was horrible I could not breathe at night and my nasal passages were blocked, after meeting with dr. hadjiev and his team a treatment plan was put in place alonside results of what i was allergic to. now its been 4 months since my intial visit and Ii feel INCREDIBLE. it has been a life changer for me to be able to breathe normally especially at night. The staff is a incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. THANK YOU agian.
- Mount Sinai Morningside