Dr. Boyan Hadjiev, MD is a allergy specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hadjiev completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, the affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He currently practices at Boyan Hadjiev MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Boyan Hadjiev MD
Boyan Hadjiev MD30 E 40th St Rm 1200, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 679-1200
Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Macedonian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, the affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Long Island Jewish Healthcare System, the affiliate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hadjiev?
Dr Hadjiev is the best doctor my husband and I have had the privilege of going to for our ENT and allergy care. He’s very kind and so very smart. He’s also very thorough and takes his time to listen and explain everything. He also gives you directions and summary notes from your visit and responds to emails quickly and is easy to get an appointment with. You can tell he makes time for his patients. We were so impressed by this doctor and wish we could give 10 stars, because he deserves more!
- Mount Sinai Morningside