Call (972) 734-8751 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bonnie Floyd, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Floyd completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Bonnie Floyd, MD and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Floyd is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bonnie Floyd, MD
Bonnie Floyd, MD7777 Forest Ln Ste B, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 734-8751
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Floyd?
I could not ask or hope for a better Cardiologist. In addition, she is a very Compassionate and Capable Doctor. I've had some rather frightening issues in the past. Dr. Boyd and her staff stayed with me, helping me thru every step. Thank you for really help keeping me healthy for many years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Floyd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bonnie Floyd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Floyd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Floyd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Floyd frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Floyd's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste B, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
- Medical City Children's Hospital