Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boban Mathew, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Pittsburg, KS. Dr. Mathew completed a residency at Ohio Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Ascension Via Christi Hospital and is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathew is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Ohio Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ohio Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ambedkar Med Coll, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Via Christi Hospital1 Mt Carmel Way, Pittsburg, KS 66762 Existing Patients: (620) 235-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathew?
Dr. Matthew is thorough in his explanations to me regarding my diagnosis and treatment. He is also very considerate to me and others when they attend my appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mathew frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Mathew's office is located at 1 Mt Carmel Way, Pittsburg, KS 66762. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mathew has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg