Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spillane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Spillane, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Spillane completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Midstate Radiology Associates and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spillane is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midstate Radiology Associates
Midstate Medical Center435 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451 Existing Patients: (203) 694-8405
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spillane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spillane frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Spillane's office is located at 435 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spillane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus