Dr. Boaz Lissauer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lissauer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Boaz Lissauer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lissauer completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University College P&S. He currently practices at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Lissauer is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinic, Other Education — 2001
- St Luke's Roosevelt/Columbia University College P&S, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1997
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- George Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1992
Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital210 E 64Th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (844) 727-5795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lissauer?
It simply gets no better than Dr Lissauer. Meticulous, artistic, direct. Thankfully, he gave back my Peripheral vision . Wonderfully, he made my eyes so pretty in the process. I recommend him 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lissauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lissauer frequently treats Blepharoplasty, Eyelid Surgery, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Lissauer's office is located at 210 E 64Th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lissauer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital