Dr. Blaize O'Brien, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Brien is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
Northwest974 Bethel Rd Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214 (614) 273-2230
- Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Notre Dame (Ba In Anthropology), Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Dr. O'Brien has treated two of my children for many years. He makes them comfortable and does a really good job explaining the issues. We trust our children's care with him.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital