Dr. Blaise Baxter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baxter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Blaise Baxter, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Baxter completed a residency at Dalhousie University. He currently practices at Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dalhousie University Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Western Ontario & Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Dalhousie University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- York/Finch Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Dalhousie University, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Kings College, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Capital Blue Cross
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baxter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baxter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baxter frequently treats Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Abdominal Mass Biopsy.
Dr. Baxter's office is located at 975 E 3rd St # 376, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baxter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital