Dr. Blaise Baxter, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Baxter completed a residency at Dalhousie University. He currently practices at Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates and is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates
Tennessee Interventional and Imaging Associates975 E 3rd St # 376, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 778-7234
- Dalhousie University Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Western Ontario & Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Dalhousie University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- York/Finch Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Dalhousie University, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Kings College, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baxter?
- Erlanger Medical Center