Dr. Blaine Cameron, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Cameron completed a residency at University Of Maryland. He currently practices at Cameron Spine Institute and is affiliated with JFK Medical Center North Campus. Dr. Cameron is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Spanish, Creole, English
- University Of Maryland, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital
- Howard University-University Of Southern California, Internship Hospital
- Howard University, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1994
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Other Education
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Dr. Cameron is one of the few doctor's who truly will take the time to help you manage your pain. He's not a clock watcher. He is a great listener and is always wiling to help. His staff is amazing, they are always available to help and will help you any way they can.
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Jfk Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda Hospital East