Dr. Mohammed Murad, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohammed Murad, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Murad completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at United Heart Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Heart Vascular Clinic
United Heart Vascular Clinic225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 290-0133
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murad frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Murad's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murad speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Murad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- United Hospital
- Western Wisconsin Health