Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Bienvenido Yangco, MD
New Patient(206) 858-9987
Dr. Bienvenido Yangco, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Yangco completed a residency at Hospital St Raphael. He currently practices at Madison Clinic at Harborview and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Madison Clinic at Harborview
Madison Clinic at Harborview325 9th Ave Fl 2, Seattle, WA 98104 Call
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- South Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Hospital St Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yangco?
Dr Yangco has gone above and beyond what most doctors would do. My husband is where heis today because of Dr Yangco and his concern and determination of helping him to get better. I would not use a hospital that dr yangco does not go to when I needed an Infectious disease dr. God bless Dr. Yangco
- Harborview Medical Center
- Adventhealth Tampa
- HCA Florida Brandon Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bienvenido Yangco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yangco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yangco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yangco frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Diabetes Type 1.
Dr. Yangco's office is located at 325 9th Ave Fl 2, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yangco speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yangco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.