Dr. Gadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bhaskara Gadi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Festus, MO. Dr. Gadi completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology - Jefferson and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Jefferson. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Health Sciences / Andhra Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology - Jefferson1350 US HIGHWAY 61, Festus, MO 63028 Existing Patients: (636) 931-3655
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gadi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gadi frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Gadi's office is located at 1350 US HIGHWAY 61, Festus, MO 63028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gadi speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson
- Mosaic Life Care At Saint Joseph