Dr. Naravetla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bharath Naravetla, MD is a endovascular neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Naravetla completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at WellStar Medical Group and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naravetla is board certified in Neurology.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Osmania Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net of California
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WellStar Medical Group
Georgia Baptist285 Boulevard Ne Ste 545, Atlanta, GA 30312 Existing Patients: (404) 265-5545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naravetla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bharath Naravetla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naravetla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naravetla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naravetla frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Brain Aneurysm, and Cerebrovascular Disease.
Dr. Naravetla's office is located at 285 Boulevard Ne Ste 545, Atlanta, GA 30312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Naravetla speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- Mclaren Flint
- Mclaren Macomb
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center