Dr. Betty Daniels, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daniels' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Betty Daniels, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in San Bernardino, CA. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at San Bernardino County Hospital. She currently practices at Woman to Woman Ob/Gyn Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of San Bernardino. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- San Bernardino County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- San Bernardino County Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Mills College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woman to Woman Ob/Gyn Medical Group, Inc.
Woman to Woman Ob/Gyn Medical Group, Inc.249 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404 Existing Patients: (909) 881-1683
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
I usually do not write reviews but this time I'm going to do this because this doctor deserves a recognition for her humanitarian and professional work, I am deeply grateful to her for the attention of my delivery in the hospital of St Benardine she acted fast and of the Right way to save the life of my baby, I want to say many thanks Dr Betty Daniels God bless her always!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daniels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniels frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Daniels' office is located at 249 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daniels speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Daniels has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Of San Bernardino
- St. Bernardine Medical Center