Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557.
Dr. Betty Wray, MD
New Patient(706) 509-2906
Dr. Betty Wray, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Wray completed a residency at Talmadge Meml Hosp. She currently practices at Augusta University Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wray is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Mercer Universitiy, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wray?
- Augusta University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Betty Wray, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wray's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wray frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Wray's office is located at 1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.