Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Betty Wray, MD
Dr. Betty Wray, MD is
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Talmadge Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Talmadge Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1960
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wray?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Betty Wray, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wray's profile.
Dr. Wray in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wray frequently treats the following conditions: Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma and Animal Allergies. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wray's office is located at 1447 Harper St # BP-3109 Augusta, GA 30912. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wray provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Betty Wray, MD is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Betty Wray, MD holds board certification in Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Augusta University Medical Center
AU Care Center Aiken Dermatology
Augusta University Medical Center1447 Harper St # BP-3109, Augusta, GA 30912 Existing Patients: (706) 721-4588