Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Bernard Robinowitz, MD
Dr. Bernard Robinowitz, MD is
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Oh, Residency Hospital — 1975
- New York University and Bellevue Hospital, New York, Ny, Residency Hospital — 1972
- TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1970
- Tulane University, New Orleanes, La, Medical School — 1970
- Brown University, Providence, Ri, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinowitz?
Dr. Robinowitz is a fantastic doctor who realized that I had a very rare skin disease and knew how to treat it. Many dermatologists don't know how to diagnose it and there patients suffer. I would recommend him to anyone with a skin problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Bernard Robinowitz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Robinowitz's profile.
Dr. Robinowitz in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robinowitz frequently treats the following conditions: Eczema and Contact Dermatitis, Tinea Versicolor and Ringworm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robinowitz's office is located at 9245 S Mingo Rd Tulsa, OK 74133. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Robinowitz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Bernard Robinowitz, MD is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South and Hillcrest Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Bernard Robinowitz, MD holds board certification in Dermatology.
Dr. Bernard Robinowitz, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Utica Park Clinic
Utica Park Clinic-dermatology9245 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK 74133 (918) 492-8980