Dr. Bernard Drury, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Drury completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Summit ENT Medical Associates and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Camp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drury is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Summit ENT Medical Associates
Summit Ent Medical Associates2961 Summit St Ste 1, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 465-0941
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UC-Davis, Residency Hospital — 1983
- UC-Davis, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drury?
Dr. Drury is treating my ear infection after being misdiagnosed in Reno Nevada. He took time to clean debris out of my ear and found source of infection.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Camp
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit