Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Bernard Fruge, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Fruge completed a residency at Charity Hospital and Medical Center of La At No. He currently practices at Children's Clinic of SW Louisiana and is affiliated with Christus Ochsner Saint Patrick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fruge is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Charity Hospital and Medical Center of La At No, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fruge?
He has saved my quality of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fruge has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fruge frequently treats Asthma, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Fruge's office is located at 2903 1st Ave, Lake Charles, LA 70601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fruge speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Ochsner Saint Patrick Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital
Children's Clinic of SW Louisiana
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center of SWLA2903 1st Ave, Lake Charles, LA 70601 Existing Patients: (318) 478-6480
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center of SWLA
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center of SWLA320 Settlers Trace Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70508 Existing Patients: (337) 981-9495