Dr. Bennett Rudorfer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rudorfer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bennett Rudorfer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Batesville, AR. Dr. Rudorfer completed a residency at Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at William S. Alexander M.d. P.l.l.c and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rudorfer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- VA Hosp-NYU Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Presbyn Hospital University Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny, Medical School — 1986
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ut Methodist Physicians
Specialty Physician Group LLC1211 Union Ave Ste 965, Memphis, TN 38104 Existing Patients: (901) 435-8550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rudorfer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rudorfer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rudorfer frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rudorfer's office is located at 3443 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rudorfer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital