Dr. Weinberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Weinberger, DO is a hematology specialist in Monroe, LA. Dr. Weinberger completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Glenwood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weinberger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- NCI/NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Associates1162 Oliver Rd Ste 7, Monroe, LA 71201 Existing Patients: (318) 325-7007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weinberger?
My husband had Prostate cancer in 2019 & started seeing Dr. Weinburger. A year later my husband was & still is CANCER FREE! Dr. Weinberger is a LIFE SAVER!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benjamin Weinberger, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weinberger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weinberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weinberger frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Weinberger's office is located at 1162 Oliver Rd Ste 7, Monroe, LA 71201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center