Dr. Newton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Newton, MD is a hematology specialist in Waterford, CT. Dr. Newton completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center - Waterford and is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newton is board certified in Hematology.
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Turfts Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center - Waterford230 Waterford Parkway S, Waterford, CT 06385 Existing Patients: (860) 444-3744
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newton?
Excellent Dr. and staff. Dr Newton is very easy and makes it comfortable to express issues, and listens, and is professional. His staff is just as like minded. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital