Dr. Merritt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Merritt, MD is a family medicine specialist in Sanford, NC. Dr. Merritt completed a residency at West Virginia University Hosps. He currently practices at Acacia Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sanford, NC and is affiliated with Central Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merritt is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- West Virginia University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ventura Co Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Ventura County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- North Carolina State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Acacia Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sanford, NC
Acacia Obstetrics & Gynecology809 Wicker St, Sanford, NC 27330 Existing Patients: (919) 776-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merritt?
Dr. Merritt delivered my two children between 2015-2018. During that time Dr. Merritt provided exceptional care for myself and my children. He was accessible, knowledgeable, and consistently engaged each visit and phone call. He genuinely cared when I developed gallbladder issues well AFTER I delivered with my first and was an advocate and guide for me when I was dealing with other physicians. With my second pregnancy I drove all the way from Pinehurst to Sanford to keep him as my OB!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merritt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merritt frequently treats Chronic Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis, and Adenomyosis.
Dr. Merritt's office is located at 809 Wicker St, Sanford, NC 27330. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Carolina Hospital