Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogoway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin Rogoway, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Rogoway completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - Michigan State University. He currently practices at Peace Health Medical Group, Trauma, Vancouver, WA and is affiliated with Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogoway is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peace Health Medical Group, Trauma, Vancouver, WA
Peace Health Medical Group, Trauma, Vancouver, WA505 NE 87th Ave Ste 301, Vancouver, WA 98664 Existing Patients: (360) 514-1854
Advanced Surgical Associates, Ltd
Advanced Surgical Associates, Ltd2945 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202 Existing Patients: (480) 969-4138
Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center400 NE Mother Joseph Pl, Vancouver, WA 98664 Existing Patients: (360) 514-2000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogoway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rogoway frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Wound Repair, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Rogoway's office is located at 505 NE 87th Ave Ste 301, Vancouver, WA 98664. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogoway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center