Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Cowley, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Cowley completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Ou Physicians At Midwest City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cowley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ou Physicians At Midwest City825 Ne 10th St Ste 2300, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (405) 271-8478
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cowley?
Dr. Cowley is a fine doctor best doctor my son has ever had very compassionate very understanding listens to you when you speak to him explain where you can understand him so glad I met him and I have him for my son
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cowley frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Cowley's office is located at 825 Ne 10th St Ste 2300, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cowley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.