Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Chang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Stahl Eyecare Experts Garden City and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stahl Eyecare Experts Garden City
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
I am very grateful that Dr Chang took care of my husband who was suffering from double vision. It was an emergency situation and Dr Chang acted with great compassion and professional excellence. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang frequently treats Conjunctival Hemorrhage, Ocular Hypertension, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 450 Endo Blvd, Garden City, NY 11530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island