Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Benjamin Powers, MD is a hematology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Powers completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Cancer Center and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Powers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
The University of Kansas Cancer Center12200 W 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66210 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powers?
Dr Powers is the Best of the Best in our opinion!! My daughter was diagnosed with Synovial Sarcoma at age 17. He is very thorough, compassionate and one of most caring Dr's ever!! Thank you for taking such good care of my girl!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Powers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Powers frequently treats Bone Cancer, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Powers' office is located at 12200 W 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Powers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Providence Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital