Dr. Handa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benita Handa, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Handa completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Psychiatry Boston City Hosp, Neurology Mt Auburn Hosp, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Handa is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Psychiatry Boston City Hosp, Neurology Mt Auburn Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 1805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handa?
She is terrific!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benita Handa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Handa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Handa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Handa frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Handa's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 1805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center