Dr. Garrett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benedict Garrett, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Garrett completed a residency at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He currently practices at inSite Digestive Health Care and is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garrett is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Fellowship Hospital
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Residency Hospital
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrett?
Had a colonoscopy with the doctor before moving to Arizona. I found Dr. Garrett to be a suburb doctor. Excellent bedside manner, concern for me, outstanding and the colonoscopy went smoothly. Sorry there is only 5 stars. I can give. James B. Speed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Benedict Garrett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garrett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garrett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrett frequently treats Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System , Abdominal Pain, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Garrett's office is located at 201 S Buena Vista St Ste 410, Burbank, CA 91505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center